Getting your dream kitchen doesn’t have to be a stressful process. We offer the ultimate turnkey service which means we’ll take full responsibility for the entire project so you can get on with your life.
The key to our success lies in our design credentials. All our designers are graduates with first-rate customer services skill. Our design brief starts with you. We focus on how you use your kitchen, the flow of people through the space, and your unique requirements to find the perfect solution. A full quotation is provided with no hidden extras.
Rest assured – there are no hidden costs for our kitchens. When we deliver your unique design solution we also provide a detailed quotation.
Our pricing is transparent. Our quotes break down the price for units, worktops, appliances, tiling, electrical work, installation and any small building works. We believe this makes us different. By including everything at the beginning of the process you can make an informed decision.
The only surprise is how affordable our kitchens are!
From the removal of your old kitchen to the plumbing and electrics, our installation work is fully compliant and carried out by qualified technicians and trusted partners. New or upgraded electrical circuits are issued with a certificate in accordance with the Part P Building Regulations and overseen by the NICIEC, so that you can be entirely sure that it is safe.
We will be there, every step of the way.
We want you to be delighted with the process as well as the outcome. When the last drawer is fitted, Ruach Kitchens doesn’t just walk out of your life. We believe in building relationships with our customers and will be there, on the end of the phone, should any problems occur.
Quality underpins everything we do. We offer an extensive range of guarantees against our work and from our suppliers:
• Ruach Kitchens guarantee: We’re confident that our trusted fitters will install your dream kitchen with expertise and precision. But in the unlikely event of any problems, you’ll benefit from our two-year faulty workmanship guarantee
• AEG five-year warranty: We offer a five-year parts and labour warranty on key built-in appliances from AEG, when fitted at the same time as your kitchen, at no extra cost to you. This could typically be worth up to £300 and gives you total peace of mind should anything go wrong with your appliances
• Miele two-year guarantee as standard: the guarantee covers parts and labour
• Mobalpa Kitchens five-year guarantee: for defects resulting from faulty manufacturing of your products
• Mobalpa Kitchens 25-year guarantee: for defects resulting from faulty manufacturing of drawers and hinges
• Daval five-year guarantee: for defects resulting from faulty manufacturing of products
• Silestone certified 25-year warranty: the only brand that offers this for quartz surfaces and worktops